Writing to accompany a present.
Please accept this [name of the present/gift] in honor of your promotion.
It helps me [keep focused when stress starts to build]. May you derive a similar benefit from it.
Congratulations. You deserve it!
1. I hope you will enjoy the book. It has been very helpful to me.
2. In honor of the occasion, I hope you will accept the enclosed gift.
3. We offer you this gift as a small token of our appreciation for what you have done.
4. To help you celebrate, I have enclosed a small present.
5. I am sorry that I couldn’t be there to give you the present in person.